The India EU ICT Standards Collaboration Project (referred as ‘PROJECT’) is a project funded by the European Union.
PROJECT strives to provide safe and secure data handling to all the Registered Users who share user details.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries or concerns about processing your personal data, or data protection or would like to update information that we may hold about you.
- Consent of the registered user
- How PROJECT collects your personal information
- Type of Personal Information collected by PROJECT
- Legal basis for processing your personal information
- Responsibility for your personal information
- Sharing personal information
- How PROJECT may use your personal information
- Legal Requests
- Termination and Data Handling
- Notification of Changes
- Linking to other sites
- Contact Us
“Private Workspaces” mean and refers to the access-controlled portion of the Website that Registered Users can access by logging into their User Accounts and use to communicate or to store information and content that is not for public access.
“Shared Workspaces” means and refers to portion of the Website which is not access controlled, where Registered Users may share data, information etc.
2. CONSENT OF THE REGISTERED USER
3. HOW PROJECT COLLECTS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may collect personal information from you in the course of our business, including but not limited to
- Your use of our website and associated platforms.
- When you contact or request information from us.
- When you engage our services or as a result of your relationship with one or more of our staff.
- When you offer or provide services to us.
- When you attend our events, exhibitions or sign up to receive information from us.
4. TYPE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED BY PROJECT
Basic information and contact details: This may include your name, name of your organization and designation, contact details such as your postal address, telephone numbers, e-mail and website addresses.
Financial information: Any payment related information related to billing including but not limited to bank details, invoices etc.
Business information: Your professional/sectoral expertise or that of your organization, size of organization, employee strength, turnover, business interests etc. Additionally, any such other information you may provide to us for the purpose of setting meetings, events and exhibitions. This information fundamentally allows PROJECT to categorize the companies/ organizations based on their interest in market research & intelligence, feasibility study, market entry strategy, investment opportunities etc.
Technical data: Information such as the number of your visits to our website, your IP address, browser data etc. During the course of any visit to our site, any pages that you view are downloaded on your computer along with short text file(s) called ‘cookie(s)’ which help users navigate the website efficiently and perform certain functions. You may refuse the use of such cookies or withdraw your consent at any time by selecting the appropriate settings in your browser which may impact your experience on the website. For further information about cookies, including how to manage them, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org
5. LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Our legal basis for processing your information may be either of the following:
- When you have given us your clear consent to process your data.
- When processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract.
- When processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which PROJECT may be subject to.
- When processing is necessary for pursuing legitimate interests of PROJECT or a third party subject to the applicable laws.
6. RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
PROJECT is responsible for your personal data acting as an independent data controller. All data is stored and secured in PROJECT database and server.
7. SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION
PROJECT uses all this information and content for its internal purposes including contacting you via email to inform you about updates, informing you about new workshops seminars and new opportunities. PROJECT also shares this information with the Companies who wish to contact you or generally companies having same area of expertise, which might also include you. PROJECT at no point rents or sells to its Registered Users or any third party any information and/or Content thus collected. PROJECT may also send you email communications including information that it thinks may be of interest to you.
We may also share your personal information with suppliers to whom we outsource certain services, or with certain professional advisers, or third parties involved in hosting or organizing events or seminars. PROJECT may also be required to share your personal information in compliance of any applicable laws or authorities entitled to receive such information under any laws. We may also share your information with operators of electronic payment systems and banks in the scope of payments, or entities providing accounting services, quality of service investigations, debt recovery, legal, analytical and marketing services for PROJECT.
8. HOW PROJECT MAY USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Register you as a client of PROJECT
- Provide you with services or solutions based on your instructions.
- Collect information about your preferences and accordingly improvise on the services offered by us to match your needs and expectations.
- To communicate with you and keep you updated with latest news, developments, announcements in areas of your business interest.
- To comply with any legal obligations, if such need arises.
- To analyze and improve our services and monitor compliance with our policies and standards.
- To co-ordinate and facilitate your visits to our premises or our events, exhibitions etc.
- For any other purposes related and/or ancillary to any of the above or any such purpose for which your personal information was provided to us.
9. LEGAL REQUESTS
PROJECT shall fully cooperate with law enforcement inquiries, court orders and decrees as well as with other third parties to enforce laws, such as: intellectual property rights, prevention of fraud, theft, harassment and other rights. PROJECT can (and you authorize PROJECT to) disclose any Information and Content about you, if we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to (a) comply with relevant laws or to respond to court summons, orders/decrees or warrants served on us; (b) protect or defend the rights or property of PROJECT or third parties; (c) assist in an investigation; or (d) respond to an emergency that poses a threat to the safety of Registered Users or other persons.
10. TERMINATION AND DATA HANDLING
You have the right to request details of the information that PROJECT may possess about you and how we process as well as to ask us to stop using your personal information. While we endeavor to keep your most accurate personal information, however, we encourage you to exercise your right and contact us to let us know if any of your personal information is not accurate. You are also entitled to request a copy of personal information we hold about you though it is subject to reasonable restrictions which may serve as an exception to the rule should such demands be excessive. You also have the right to get your personal data erased when it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or when it may have been unlawfully processed. You are also entitled to exercise your right to request that your personal data is provided to you in a commonly used machine-readable format.
In case you would like to make a complaint in context of exercising your rights, then you may approach the courts of law in India.
12. NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
13. LINKING TO OTHER SITES
PROJECT is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of any other websites to which the Website links or which link to the Website. By clicking on a link, logo or other such items, or using certain services available on the Website, please note that Registered User may no longer be on the PROJECT Website. To check what Internet location you are on, note the URL at the top and/or bottom of your browser. PROJECT encourages Registered Users to read the posted privacy statement of the other websites whenever interacting with any website.
14. CONTACT US
PROJECT Communication Expert: Alok Chaudhary, email@example.com
Updated Aug 13, 2020